|Posted by Tonza Borden on September 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM|
Here’s a short list of marketing mediums that estate sale liquidators and professionals use to reach potential clients:
- Direct sales letter with brochure and business card
- Email sales letter with electronic business card
- Realtors, probate lawyers, churches, funeral homes, assisted living facilities
- Google Adwords and search engine marketing
- Social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn
- Video-sharing sites such as YouTube and its competitors.
You need to work through the above components before starting your estate sale business.
This is a simple approach to getting a steady stream of estate sale clients with the best personal property to sell, if your message is compelling enough to attract them away from the competitors.
Thanks for reading. Post a Comment to ask me anything about estate sales!
Written by Tonza Borden from Atlanta, Georgia: Hi, I'm estate liquidator of EstateSaleServiceAtlanta.com, and publisher of Secret Of Estate Sales Marketing Success: REAL Estate Sale Techniques & Templates To Go From Beginner To Getting An Endless Stream Of Estate Sale Clients. I help people find the resources they need to succeed in estate liquidation, worldwide.
Categories: How To Find Estate Sale Clients