Estate Sale Clients: How To Identify Potential Clients With The Best Personal Property To Sell? Part IV
|Posted by Tonza Borden on September 23, 2013 at 9:40 AM|
All of your initial and future estate sale planning and marketing should revolve around getting clients, so it’s crucial that you know who your potential clients are.
Work through the following checklist to determine just whom they are that you should be focusing on to market your estate sale business and sell the best personal property:
- Are your clients moving to an assisted living facility?
- Are your clients downsizing from a large home?
- Are your clients selling a home?
- Have your clients lost a loved one?
- Are your clients divorcing?
- Are your clients relocating?
- Are your clients pending foreclosure?
- Are your client’s heirs, executors or personal representatives?
The more you know about who your clients are and where they are, the better you can serve their estate sale needs and solve their problem.
Thanks for reading. Post a Comment to ask me anything about estate sales!
Written by Tonza Borden from Atlanta, Georgia: Hi, I'm estate liquidator of EstateSaleServiceAtlanta.com, and publisher of Secret Of Estate Sales Marketing Success: REAL Estate Sale Techniques & Templates To Go From Beginner To Getting An Endless Stream Of Estate Sale Clients. I help people find the resources they need to succeed in estate liquidation, worldwide.
Categories: How To Find Estate Sale Clients